This statement was last updated on July 02, 2017.
A cookie is a small file generated on a visitor’s computer that allows us to gather non-personal data to track anonymous activity on this or other websites. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You have the right to choose whether to enable or disable the Cookie. However, please note that if you disable Cookies, some functions may not work correctly.
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
– Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: IP address, location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
– Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as contact form or registering for information
– If for any reasons you communicate with our personnel or site, we may collect information.
Our use of your information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
– Send/ Inform you about updated articles on the website (use if you subscribe on the website).
– Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
– Changes or improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
– Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
– None of your personal information that is collected by this website is rented, sold, or shared with any 3rd parties in any way, for any purpose unless it is required by governmental law.
This website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information that you provide. Furthermore, we have taken every precaution technically possible to prevent any unauthorized access to the contents of this web server.
We always use HTTPS protocol (The connection is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer) for the website (https://fitnesscaster.com) to protects your sensitive information whenever you visit our website.
Our website may contain external links to other websites that enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Please contact us immediately if there is any problem with these links.
Fitness Caster Team.